Sunday, November 29, 2015

Yesterday 11/28/2015 I ran 5 miles on the tread mill at a 7:59 pace, this is a big step up but I also think not listing to music helped me and not being on coffee

Because on 11/27 I was talking to this Guy name Mark someone who is at top notch Muscle build very clean diet he told me he does not like to listen to music he likes to listen to the machine work.

This is very different of what I have been doing listening music at all times but this actually makes sense, you cannot rely on music for the consistency of top level athleticism so, I began from that day try not to listen to music at all. I even started doing crunches and variations of ab workout (without music) and I could feel my abs when they where slacking and being pulled to the maximum contraction.

I have a picture of my feet you can see the calluses building up near my big toe I think that's where I absorb my impact the most I do not run on my heels because that will wear down my knees throughout the years, it funny how many don't even think about it but one little change can have a big impact of your whole body and how it is erect. 
I Actually had to stitch my right foot because it has softer padding then my left but you can see the damage hopefully callus will build up so there will be no skin ripping off.

No comments:

Post a Comment