Sunday, November 29, 2015

I recently quit smoking weed in September, Since then my 200m, 100m and 50m went down drastically.

I have been smoking since I was 17, I am 22 now and have been 3 months Weed free non what so ever. 

I would get around 3 minutes best (with fins on) for my 200m free , back then when I smoked, now my most recent is 2:34 (with fins on) this is with out diving in and without cap.

My lowest times with same setting for 100m is 1:02, and my 50m is at the 24 second range again this is with my flippers on no diving in and no swim cap at the Morgan Family YMCA.

I use my Garmin Swim Watch to record everything, I recently found out my seal is broken on my watch and need replacement so I cannot record times until I fix it because its very expensive watch cant risk it 150$ to be exact.



No comments:

Post a Comment